Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

1500 watts.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hopefully y'all will have fun with this topic but we'll see. Suppose you had true 1500 watt system and as much space as you could imagine. Which subs and how many would you run to be as loud and lovely as possible?

Personally I think I go with 2 AA chaos 18's . But a whole bunch of sundown 8's would be fun too.

Posted

Hopefully y'all will have fun with this topic but we'll see. Suppose you had true 1500 watt system and as much space as you could imagine. Which subs and how many would you run to be as loud and lovely as possible?

Personally I think I go with 2 AA chaos 18's . But a whole bunch of sundown 8's would be fun too.

i would pick a decent driver that doesnt need a bunch of power to move, and go with a handful of them.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Sixteen 10" drivers sealed on a pair of Linear Power LP2250s. 1000 watts RMS at 8 ohms.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

2 obsidian 18"s

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

4 21" PA sub's. You can keep your 50mm xmax sub's. Lol I want cone area and efficiency.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 665 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...