Sonic Electronix

is fiberglassing inside the box worth it (for strength)

said it once an ill say it again car audio people talk the most shit out of all the forums i been apart of CleanSierra lick my nut sack bitch

You are genuinely showing how much of a screwball you are, though I am glad for that, ... it actually takes the title away from me! Can he get one of my Warning Points & I lose one?! :nuts:

Anyway, you really were given solid advice, & the first response from you was "Fuck that". Nice, ... & you expected to receive positive, forthcoming responses after that? If you only opened your eyes & ears your would realize the friggin' Mt. Everest times TEN worth of legitimate knowledge here on nearly every topic that exists, NOT just car audio. Are there a bunch of snobs here that like to push for certain "brands", etc.? Yeah, they are everywhere, but that does not keep them from informing about enclosure construction information.

You really do not know what you have just missed out on ... ... &, yes, I said that in the past-tense.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Back seat box..two subs... Using you to stop when everything in your car is traveling the same speed. Imagine standing in one spot and having enclosure with subs hit you from behind at 60-70mph. You might be douche..but no reason to die for audio

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

said it once an ill say it again car audio people talk the most shit out of all the forums i been apart of CleanSierra lick my nut sack bitch

This made me chuckle. Thank you for that.

P S. I won't be licking your nut sack ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived