My wall saved my life (Ithink)

HOLY CRAP

Jesus dude..... Talk about a bad stroke of luck. Glad you're OK man. Well, not OK, but definitely better than you could have been!! For real. Sucks that it happened but at the end of the day it's just money. Money can come from anywhere, you can only come from you. Glad you're still with us man :)

Glad you are OK Carlos. Really glad you're ok, as mentioned, the gear is replaceable. RIP M3.

I heard you were banged up but walked away. Any ideas yet(probably too soon to think about) on the next ride?

She was a 94 BMW 325i her name was Carmen my baby :(

Thanks and me too well the amps seem to have surived despite being thrown out of my trunk and yeah as soon as it stopped rolling I gained conscience and ran out to unhook my amps and batts people that stop thought I was crazy kind of felt crazy atm lol

i've been there. i slid my car into a tree got shot out of my seat and into the wind shield and the very first thing i did after i got out was checked my subs and amps lol.

You got a guardian angel looking down on you mate, glad you're okay.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Good news is, the wall is still in such great shape that you can reuse it in the next vehicle ;)

Just jaws of life that bitch out of there. Too soon?

Lol just need a crane to lift that baby out and to find some car that I can cut the roof off and drop it in

HOLY CRAP

Jesus dude..... Talk about a bad stroke of luck. Glad you're OK man. Well, not OK, but definitely better than you could have been!! For real. Sucks that it happened but at the end of the day it's just money. Money can come from anywhere, you can only come from you. Glad you're still with us man :)

Yup bad luck bad decisions

Wow, you got lucky there I guess. Glad you're alright

Yup got lucky to walk away with just a few scrapes and bruises nothing broken

Glad you are OK Carlos. Really glad you're ok, as mentioned, the gear is replaceable. RIP M3.

I heard you were banged up but walked away. Any ideas yet(probably too soon to think about) on the next ride?

She was a 94 BMW 325i her name was Carmen my baby :(

Thanks and me too well the amps seem to have surived despite being thrown out of my trunk and yeah as soon as it stopped rolling I gained conscience and ran out to unhook my amps and batts people that stop thought I was crazy kind of felt crazy atm lol

i've been there. i slid my car into a tree got shot out of my seat and into the wind shield and the very first thing i did after i got out was checked my subs and amps lol.

You got a guardian angel looking down on you mate, glad you're okay.

Holy shit, that is crazy! As everyone else has said, I'm glad you are OK man. That's got to be a life changer.

Did you pull the subs for the baskets and motors?

C558533D-62E1-414D-AF86-51E892469F89_zps

D86AB30B-FA2E-40C7-9136-D54F204BD4AD_zps

354EBA5C-F8A3-4180-B65F-0EE8EACD8BAA_zps

This thread reminds me of this thread here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/176776-building-a-strong-wall-saved-my-life-literally/

fuck dude, thats no fender bender! :trippy:

glad youre still with us man

Yep first thing I thought of when I got out of the car and sat in my buddy's

Archived