geekybasshead98 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 I'm looking to upgrade to a 15 and looking for $200 and under have a R1200-1D. 1308rms @ 1ohm. Looking at American Bass Xfl-1544, but the 2 ohm version. Pioneer DEH-X6600BT (1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D (1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz
ToNasty Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 no ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
geekybasshead98 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 I meant American Bass Pioneer DEH-X6600BT (1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D (1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz
geekybasshead98 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 Goal is to eventually put it in a car but right now it will be in a garage system. Budget is around $200. will have someone/i design a custom box on 1300w. Said almost all this on the main post but I want to make it clear. lets not turn this into a vs. please, don't want to get into trouble. Want it to be loud on higher feq and low on low feq. Pioneer DEH-X6600BT (1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D (1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz
GassenD Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 I've heard great things about the Soundqubed HDS315s they are $170 I believe.. Or even the SA15s are nice, I have 2 on a SQ2200D '97 Explorer2 Sundown SA 15's SQ 2200D Kinetik KHC1800 (Front) Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back) KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC 130A Alt + Big 3
truthsayer Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 Well since no one seems to be answering your question, yes American bass makes good subwoofers. truthsayer
tdsa23 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 American Bass subs are good XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
geekybasshead98 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 Will the 15 I listed take 1300? Pioneer DEH-X6600BT (1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D (1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz
bighossf150 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 It'll take more than 1300 easily Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
fecupe2001 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 XFL is a great sub for sure, yeah it can take more than 1200 watts daily, nice choice!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.