rsfm089 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 Something's not right and I think its cause I don't know where my head unit clips at
Noel989 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 I have never seen anyone do it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Karkov Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 I concur, no. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
rsfm089 Posted July 20, 2014 Author Report Posted July 20, 2014 Okay thanks guys I really need to know where my hard unit clips at there's no way that an ap ac300.1 should push my hdc3 just as hard as an aq2200. And never should I have to turn my gain all the way up to just get some movement
Tecomah Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 No I dont think you can. you really shouldn't have the gain all the way up, you're most likely clipping the shit out of a perfectly good sub 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
byers319 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 What's your voltage like? And turn the gain down.....
rsfm089 Posted July 20, 2014 Author Report Posted July 20, 2014 I don't have gain all the way up just a quarter. I'm going to try to put my head unit on 30 and try to set again
byers319 Posted July 20, 2014 Report Posted July 20, 2014 I don't have gain all the way up just a quarter. I'm going to try to put my head unit on 30 and try to set againTry setting it with what? You need to invest in a tool to protect your investment
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.