Second Skin Audio

two 18"s 4th order trunk build box help

Phaeton

Have you done anything with this build yet? I have a car just like yours and I want to do something similar to what you doing in my car. these cars have big trunks and a lot of space but the hump near the back seat wont allow different boxes to be installed. please continue on as I would like to see more of this build. Good luck.

You don't see any Cadillac's like this with a completion system up here its always rear folding seats or Suv's and trucks. Their are not that many true trunk car builds up here that the seats don't fold down like this car. I was thinking about doing a port through the rear arm rest because it does fold down.

Have you done anything with this build yet? I have a car just like yours and I want to do something similar to what you doing in my car. these cars have big trunks and a lot of space but the hump near the back seat wont allow different boxes to be installed. please continue on as I would like to see more of this build. Good luck.

Thanks man! And still waiting for my stuff to get here in the mail. :glare: That damn transmission hump right behind the seats just screws up all the boxes i was thinking of building. i was also thinking of a port though the armrest but i need way more port area, so im going to need to cut out my rear deck :cray: but that hump... it can only be something like 12" long and then do a 90 degree angle into the box and of god.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

MAKE the seats fold down.

i could, i can get some hinges and weld up a frame for the seat to bolt on, then make the hinges lock on the rear deck. That would be so much better, then cut my seat support/rear deck out and bam.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Archived