Seqioua- MAJOR REBUILD [3 stereo integrity ht 18s 3:1 4th c-pillar wall][3 audiopipe acpl 1500.1d]

Build looks sweet so far. Taking your time and doing it right, I like that.

Jump on the XS batt's, things are tanks. I run similar power to you, on a D4800 and an XP2000, with a Singer 220a alternator. On battery power I can play for a LONG while before falling into the 11's solid.

Thanks man. Yeah I was thinking about it but might have to go another route because how

Much they cost.

Look into Die Hard Platinum Marine grade batteries... there's a couple of members on here who are running them and they're running 58+ with minimal voltage drop.. I'm going to be running them myself... going to save about $150 between both batteries!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Jump on the XS batt's, things are tanks. I run similar power to you, on a D4800 and an XP2000, with a Singer 220a alternator. On battery power I can play for a LONG while before falling into the 11's solid.

Thanks man. Yeah I was thinking about it but might have to go another route because how

Much they cost.

Look into Die Hard Platinum Marine grade batteries... there's a couple of members on here who are running them and they're running 58+ with minimal voltage drop.. I'm going to be running them myself... going to save about $150 between both batteries!!

The cost is an issue, I agree, but I would rather pay more to support a company that is a major contributor to the car audio industry than not. Plus, if you ever have an issue with XS batts, there's a subforum here that the XS guys will help you out in, in no time at all :)

But on the other hand, those Diehard's are no joke. I was HEAVILY considering those myself just for the cost. Getting them local is a big plus if you have a Sears around you. I just don't like the top terminal posts, I'd rather have a M6 terminal so buss bars are easier/lugs can be placed together.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Much they cost.

The cost is an issue, I agree, but I would rather pay more to support a company that is a major contributor to the car audio industry than not. Plus, if you ever have an issue with XS batts, there's a subforum here that the XS guys will help you out in, in no time at all :)

But on the other hand, those Diehard's are no joke. I was HEAVILY considering those myself just for the cost. Getting them local is a big plus if you have a Sears around you. I just don't like the top terminal posts, I'd rather have a M6 terminal so buss bars are easier/lugs can be placed together.

They don't support my pockets LOL but seriously,the die hards are legit.. and one thing I don't like is the extra terminal BUT with CNF distro terminal blocks, it works out in my favor because I can use the top post for my factory terminal/fuse link and I can use the stud with the CNF blocks to use strictly for separate runs...

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Much they cost.

Yeah you will save a lot of money going this route. I believe thoses are the batts raptorman was telling me about. From what I understand is if the batteries have a good ah to them they should work fine.

Much they cost.

The terminal style would be the only down fall I could see to them tough. For the cost you could almost do double of the die hards. Which would give you more bang for your buck all day

Much they cost.

Yeah you will save a lot of money going this route. I believe thoses are the batts raptorman was telling me about. From what I understand is if the batteries have a good ah to them they should work fine.

LOL that wasn't only for me that was a suggestion for you too

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Much they cost.

LOL that wasn't only for me that was a suggestion for you too

Yeah I know lmfao I was just restating about the savings.

This is somewhat unrelated but I figured I would share with you guys.

If you guys have ever taken a notice I am always using a Stanley fat max tape measure. I won't use any other brand tape measure. They are a little bit on the high side as far as price goes but I love the quality and feel of them. People say that are too bulky I just feel like that makes them that much more heavy duty. They have a great stand out and withstand any job you can throw at them.

I'm a carpenter by trade and do a lot of work so I'm a little rough on my tape measures with how much I use them. I have always saved my broken tape measures for an unknown reason, maybe I'm a horder. But them I discovered that Stanley offers a lifetime warranty on their hand tools.

So I sent the tape measures back 3 of which were mine and 2 that were my fathers. Yes this does seem like a lot of tape measures but that was a collection over like 2 years or hard work. And yesterday we got a package and they had replaced all the broken ones for brand new ones.

Idk about you guys but that just screams awesome customer service! If your in the market for a tape measure give them a try and I'm sure you will like them too.

6FD7466D-08C8-4400-9775-2442AC5A9E1A_zps

• 3 weeks later...

Archived