Drunk friend threw his head through my friends window, how to fix?!?!?

Smash it out with a hammer, and then cover it with wood or a garbage bag :P

I've seen the windows where the pane assemblies have little spring loaded clips so you can flip them into the house in order to clean the outside of the windows without going out of the house (and you pull the other set of clips to pull it all the way off so you just get teh whole panel replaced. Those don't look like they have that design though.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

If you guys are worried about the story for the window's owner, say it was a bird.

Even better if you can find a dead bird.

The window should be easy to replace, go to any home window place with the dimensions

Pretend it is a 4th order build or something so you are not bored.

I just took the dimensions, the window popped right out, there was just some rubber strip things I had to peel out from the borders of the window, then when I was taking out the window there was some sealant/adhesive, literally just plops right on there. Super easy looking.

Question now is, what sealant do I use?

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Step one, throat punch the dumbass.

Step two, get right with The Lord.

Step three, call your local glass shop, they can probably do the install or recommend someone.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

they make a sealant for it.. find a local glass shop n ask em they'll be able to help ya get it fixed shouldn't be a huge issue

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Its pretty simple. I paid $98 at Home Depot for my sliding double pane window when I learned that I couldn't hold onto a bat very well. All you do is remove the flashing around the edge of the window (outside) then in the channel of the window you'll see screws holding it to the frame of the house. Just remove the screws and pull the window assy out. Install is reverse of removal. When I put the old flashing on I always push out the old nails and fill the holes then place new nails in a different location so i t doesn't come loose.

Archived