Anyone buy anything small from china on eBay?

I bought some MOSFETs to replace the ones in my amp that I'm trying to repair, the point of this thread is to ask if anyone has bought any and how long did something small like this take to get from china to the US? I paid for "ePacket delivery from China". How long am I looking at for shipping? I bought them on the 22nd

Here is what tracking looks like:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

Jul-27-14, 09:12 AM, SHENZHEN EMS

Acceptance

Jul-25-14, 20:09 PM

Pioneer DEH-X6600BT

(1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

(1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz

I've had things take a month, but as long as it is from e-bay I've always received everything I've ordered. I was huge into r/c for a while and have ordered dozens of tiny items from overseas and never had a problem.

The few items i have ordered have ranged wildly, one package got lost in customs, had some speakers get here in days and most everything else can take a few weeks, just take note of shipping times before you purchase cause some will say mid to lat aug. or even sep. for delivery.

EDIT: I will always look at what the shipping date will be before i ever place the order cause some times you can find the same item shipped from the US that will arrive quicker.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

OP, check your email that ebay sent in regards to your purchase and it will have all the shipping date times on it, usually a range of days to weeks from the purchase date.

EDIT: Example - http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-pcs-IRFP460-IRFP-460-IR-Power-MOSFET-N-Channel-/370412408960?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563e4cd080

Look at the shipping dates and the latest date will be sep. 19th for this purchase.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived