4th Order Crossfire Trailblazer Buildlog

Agreed, good to see this build on here. Next on the ticket is getting it sealed it. It's really fun to sit in and moves air AND gets loud. This is the build that made up my mind into going Crossfire for equipment.

Good job on getting this build up Aaron, good idea. I can't WAIT to see what it's got in it after all the other stuff is done.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Phillip had a ton of pictures on his FB and on the SPL group and I told Kyle the other day I was thinking about throwing it on here. Asked him today and he gave me the okay to do it :)

If I'm forgetting any important details or pics Justin throw em up here! Can't wait to see what he gains sealing it off, me and the girlfriend are planning a weekend up there to go see you guys and to go to the Pavs and kick it for a bit

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Thanks for making this slayer I really appreciate it I'm so damn lazy that I would have never gotten this done.

So far it sounds way better than I have ever expected and it's not even near done. I couldn't have even gotten this far with the help of CleanSierra man there are some damn sweat and tears inside that box lol

I will be posting more pics and links to better hair tricks soon

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Thanks for making this slayer I really appreciate it I'm so damn lazy that I would have never gotten this done.

So far it sounds way better than I have ever expected and it's not even near done. I couldn't have even gotten this far with the help of CleanSierra man there are some damn sweat and tears inside that box lol

:hi::dancing:

No problem bro! If you're ever feeling lazy I'll update the log for you! Can't wait to hear this thing soon :)

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Archived