Have it sprayed on by a shop that specializes in that area. They have different colors and can do it to a specified thickness. From what i have seen the prices are pretty reasonable. while your at it, you could also have the inside done. One would think doing both would eliminate the need for any sound deadning material.

truthsayer

Twisted's car looks way better than before it was bed lined. Like said if done right it would look sick. oh and I have seen that corvette in person. looks awesome.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Also mythbusters just did a test on if bed liner made the car panels and bumper stronger in impacts and it did better than i thought it would.

sweet, I wonder if it will help with sound deadening >.>

Have it sprayed on by a shop that specializes in that area. They have different colors and can do it to a specified thickness. From what i have seen the prices are pretty reasonable. while your at it, you could also have the inside done. One would think doing both would eliminate the need for any sound deadning material.

The point of this was to go with a more cost friendly route, going to a shop that specializes in that area kind of defeats the purpose.

Thanks for the encouragement ya'll, but any advice on a product?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I would use raptor liner. It is easy to apply with the included spray gun. It is not the cheapest, but it is very high quality. I have done a roof in raptor and it worked great. The only bad thing is if you use a somewhat gritty bedliner it makes the care extremely hard to clean. A close friend of mine got his entire truck done in what I have in my truck bed. It is called Husky Liner and it is sprayed in by the local paint shop. It is super thick, and because of the raindrop like texture it is very smooth. Easy to clean, and if it gets sun faded or dull you just spray a little turtle wax tire shine on it and scrub a little. Brings it right back to new which is really awesome!

Both types are also tintable.

I would use raptor liner. It is easy to apply with the included spray gun. It is not the cheapest, but it is very high quality. I have done a roof in raptor and it worked great. The only bad thing is if you use a somewhat gritty bedliner it makes the care extremely hard to clean. A close friend of mine got his entire truck done in what I have in my truck bed. It is called Husky Liner and it is sprayed in by the local paint shop. It is super thick, and because of the raindrop like texture it is very smooth. Easy to clean, and if it gets sun faded or dull you just spray a little turtle wax tire shine on it and scrub a little. Brings it right back to new which is really awesome!

Both types are also tintable.

Okay, thank you very much. very helpful post! I do have a commercial grade pressure washer, so i should be able to give it pretty good washings.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

• 2 weeks later...

I do spray in bedliner for a living a couple things you might wanna know.

#1 best way to prep is using a grinder and a cup brush or DA sander, you don't have to go to the bare metal or primer it doesnt hurt to go to the primer but not needed just a good scuff through the clear coat.

#2 as stated above needs to be wiped down oil free I use denatured alcohol.

#3 It really would be best if you used some cut tape for the window so you don't pull up the liner when you pull the tape, try and keep a solid line it helps

#4 liner won't really stick to an unprepped surface, most of the time it'll peel right off if you get some over spray on the windows or headlights a little denatured alcohol on rag and and a little elbow grease will take it off.

#5 if you bedline the wheels be careful because it will add weight and could throw the balance off.

Anymore questions just let me know I'm happy to help.

I do spray in bedliner for a living a couple things you might wanna know.

#1 best way to prep is using a grinder and a cup brush or DA sander, you don't have to go to the bare metal or primer it doesnt hurt to go to the primer but not needed just a good scuff through the clear coat.

#2 as stated above needs to be wiped down oil free I use denatured alcohol.

#3 It really would be best if you used some cut tape for the window so you don't pull up the liner when you pull the tape, try and keep a solid line it helps

#4 liner won't really stick to an unprepped surface, most of the time it'll peel right off if you get some over spray on the windows or headlights a little denatured alcohol on rag and and a little elbow grease will take it off.

#5 if you bedline the wheels be careful because it will add weight and could throw the balance off.

Anymore questions just let me know I'm happy to help.

This is great! thanks for your help, when i get closer to spraying, I will for sure be hitting you up,

Archived