Damn man, big big props.

How the hell did you get that bottom piece off of the dash. I was never able to do it before I sold mine. Tablet install is on point too. Nice work.

Nice pick up on the 3500.

You should go ahead and sell me that 2000.1 now.

OH, if you need any civic parts let me know. I still have a bunch of shit in my shop, I think from when I had mine. I had bought a sunglass holder from the accord, and I was goign to put my vudin in it, but never did it. But it's an easy swap from what I understand if you want that.

Anyway, nice work!

Damn man, big big props.

How the hell did you get that bottom piece off of the dash. I was never able to do it before I sold mine. Tablet install is on point too. Nice work.

Nice pick up on the 3500.

You should go ahead and sell me that 2000.1 now.

OH, if you need any civic parts let me know. I still have a bunch of shit in my shop, I think from when I had mine. I had bought a sunglass holder from the accord, and I was goign to put my vudin in it, but never did it. But it's an easy swap from what I understand if you want that.

Anyway, nice work!

Thanks man and I just cut the bottom piece out.

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

OH THAT'S RIGHT!!! I forgot you had a sunroof!!

Take it from me, you need to do something about that sooner rather than later. I saw someone on the 8thgen forum say something about putting weather stripping around where the glass meets the stock weather stripping and it sealed it up nicely. Mine leaked like hell man, bad bad deal!

So hopefully you don't have that issue, or you can get it figured out or something.

Thanks btw! Big piece to the puzzle!!

i see leaking sunroof in your future

OH THAT'S RIGHT!!! I forgot you had a sunroof!!

Take it from me, you need to do something about that sooner rather than later. I saw someone on the 8thgen forum say something about putting weather stripping around where the glass meets the stock weather stripping and it sealed it up nicely. Mine leaked like hell man, bad bad deal!

So hopefully you don't have that issue, or you can get it figured out or something.

Thanks btw! Big piece to the puzzle!!

I'll definitely look into it

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

Archived