LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2014 Author Report Posted August 3, 2014 The odd thing is I now think about a few other things I noticed over the past few days that were strange. My garage door handle was turned like someone had been tinkering with it but it didn't get me all crazy over it. I took notice. The other thing was a few days ago I got in my car to go to work and my trunk was popped like the button inside the car had been pushed but none of my stuff is missing. It's odd that certain things will cause you to remember other weird occurences Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
audiofanaticz Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 A GPS is the worst thing to steal. If you have a serial number for it ( like you should record for all expensive electronics), you can have it tracked, and bam there is your thief...
jdshott Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 Good deal changing the locks . just be wary of what may still happen . I hope you don't have anymore issues . As for the dog, make the puppy a loudmouth then use Arabic or French for certain commands . every dog can be trained or re trained . No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement ) A SQ head unit 6 5.25 2 X 6x9s 7804 P400.4 4001D 1 34s (Maybe time to change brand) 4 X 15" s !/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring :morepower1: :morepower1: ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.
LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2014 Author Report Posted August 3, 2014 A GPS is the worst thing to steal. If you have a serial number for it ( like you should record for all expensive electronics), you can have it tracked, and bam there is your thief... Hmm I will look when I get home.. The funny thing is the shit is broken anyways so there goes the chance to sell it for $$ Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
audiofanaticz Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 A GPS is the worst thing to steal. If you have a serial number for it ( like you should record for all expensive electronics), you can have it tracked, and bam there is your thief... Hmm I will look when I get home.. The funny thing is the shit is broken anyways so there goes the chance to sell it for $$ Isnt that a little dishonest to sell something broken? Maybe Im missing something..
martydmb Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 Think he meant the thief trying to sell ot for money 05 dodge magnum rt DEH-80PRS Rockford fosgate T600.4 st200 tweeters Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's 2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs 2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC 3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals Mechman 320 Amp Alt Smd Voltmeter KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC
bcpballer64 Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 Here bobby. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008MHDSPW?cache=17de1b744b9844577b5a1ebfac15bad8π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&qid=1407075461&sr=8-7#ref=mp_s_a_1_7 Might get you a discount on your home owners policy. 8 should be enough to cover parking, entry ways, and maybe even property perimeter. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
newls1 Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 Bobby, what happened to your dog that you had to put it to sleep? if you dont mind me asking. I love my animals more then most people so a lose of a pet hits me hard I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.