Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sa10 box


sicklife17

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking into replacing my sa12 with two sa10s and want to no how I am going build the new box before I get in over my head. I want to be 29 wide 14 high and 14 deep at the top and 12 deep at the bottom. How should I do the port on this and what size should I go? I've been looking into aero ports but still am new to them. ill be running about 1100 watts on 1ohm. If anyone has a design or specs that would help greatly. Also I want to be in around 32-33 Hz.

Posted

Let me rephrase this. What kind of ports should I go with in the dimensions I listed for two 10s?

Likely round ports to save space but you need to give up some extra space (need to be wider for round ports) to make it happen.

Posted

The 14x29x14 would do for a 12", don't know how your sa-12 is setup though, you can pic any 12" the mounting depth possible. BTW don't know why you are limited to 29", you should have more available.

Posted

I'm trying to stay in the length on the double seat so I can still flod down the single and slide in long things. I wanna run 2 tens in the same box I have now. Which is 29x14 and the depth is 14top and 12 on bottem. What size port do I go with?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...