Sundown Audio

Stop distortion

Anthony Amaya

my amp buzzes right when the distortion light comes on from the dd1

so now I just set all my amps by the buzz

Some do that. But there are some that buzz before or after the DD1 light. American Bass tends to buzz just before the DD1 light comes on, for example.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Simple because I can. I want a system so loud you don't want to be in the car. Mid and highs will continue to improve as the subs improve

You know what that entails right?

I'd say that's easily over 10 grand. And hit 160 (probably not right there in that video but the car did).

I don't even want to guess but I know a few people on here have a pretty nice idea of what that cost.

And in these rides? They all have 1 thing in common....THEY HAVE THE SAME SUB SIZE IN THE RIDE. They aren't mixing sub sizes. They don't have 2 of this, 4 of that, 2 of this. They pick a sub size and stick with it. Just cause you want "it so loud no one wants to be in there" doesn't mean need different sized subs. Hell, you don't even need subs. Don't need shit except some train horns LMFAO.

Sheena = pedobear

you wont get "so loud that you cant sit inside it" with mix-matched subs. i've sat inside enclosures of cars that do 162 legal LOL.

sell all your shit and get a good brand if you want to start to get loud.

if you want to get loud, buy an oscilloscope or dd-1.

DMM is absolutely useless if your amp says it does 1000w but only actually does 300w. do the math for 1000w and tune the gains to that AC voltage, then guess what, everything is straight square waves.

Archived