ALL4SPL's Jeep Liberty Jet Edition, Sundown SCV-4000D, ZV3 12s , XS Power, Singer And more!

SB Acoustics SB29RDNC-C000-4 will do the job for tweeters, they are bigger than 1" though. They are worth it if you can fit them.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

I grabbed a pair of Orion HCCA tweeters pretty cheap from a local shop because they were missing the mounts (which I didn't need), got those my JBL GTI mids installed, RCA's/remote lead/speaker wires all ran and the front fuse holder all installed. Going to put in the old box from my old car just for now, I will build a different box once I can dedicate the time to designing and building it.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Wired up the front battery, sadly the D5100s are just a bit too tall to fit one under the hood without major modification to the battery tray which I am not ready to do just yet, so I will be running the stock battery and my 3 XS Power D5100s will all be in the rear of the jeep. I did some test fitting with the old box and the batteries looks like I have just enough room, however this box isnt permanant unless it shocks me with how good it sounds in this vehicle.

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

Well after two days of experimenting I finally got a D5100 under the hood, its NOT pretty, but it is safe and secure. And after this months show this weekend I will redo it not sure how I will make it more secure than it is but I will.

batt.jpg

More progress, put the enclosure in, mounted the ZV3 12s, mounted the SK4500.1 and positioned the batteries in the rear using a 2x4 as a spacer to get the spacing how I want it. Should be playing tomorrow easy!

hatch.jpg

Very nice jeep and install bro.. I am looking at a brand new Patriot tomorrow

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well I got it playing, sadly I can't tap the front speakers from behind the radio because of the factory amp, so they are still just playing off the factory amp, way too hot here to keep working today, so those wire runs will wait for another day.

hatch2.jpg

hatch3.jpg

Definitely need to build a new enclosure this one will do for now, but I think subs up port back is going to sound much better than this side firing ported box.

Got a design up for the new box, subs facing up, port facing the rear. Now I just need to find time to build it!

box.jpg

Archived