Bagged and Bodied Mazda Cab Plus

Isn't a Mazda an import too? Any way nice truck! I love lowered mini trucks!

I mean trucks aren't my usual thing. But clean, badass custom work is admirable no matter what flavor of car you're looking at.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

When i was young, this was vehicle was pasted ALL over my room. I had a sub to MINI TRUCKIN mag, and every B series mazda that was in the mag, made it on my wall...

I think i actually still have a few of them folded up, and put in "my box". Shit, im gonna look when i get home.

Keep up the great work, and please keep photos coming....Have you thought about a BUILD LOG? or is this it? if so, ill sub now.....

Isn't a Mazda an import too? Any way nice truck! I love lowered mini trucks!

I mean trucks aren't my usual thing. But clean, badass custom work is admirable no matter what flavor of car you're looking at.

Lol gotcha! I'm just an old fucker that can't keep up and figured I wasn't understanding something!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Truck is comin along nice man, once i get the space and tools to bag my dime im goin to. Keep the pics comin. :drink40:

Archived