77-AUDIO Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 http://www.cinemark.com/theatre-detail.aspx?node_id=1512/13/2014 Actually playing in the theater. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
k3n12ock Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 You owe me 1 min for clicking this thread, then the link, then for posting this comment. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
IBleedMusick Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 You owe me 1 min for clicking this thread, then the link, then for posting this comment. You wouldn't understand Mr. Miyagi. That movie right there is a classic. I love all of Eddie Murphy's older movies have seen them all waaaaaayyyyyy to many times. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
77-AUDIO Posted August 11, 2014 Author Report Posted August 11, 2014 You owe me 1 min for clicking this thread, then the link, then for posting this comment. You wouldn't understand Mr. Miyagi. That movie right there is a classic. I love all of Eddie Murphy's older movies have seen them all waaaaaayyyyyy to many times. This must be before your time. back before you were watching shrek in your diapers. Also I don't owe damn thing. Not my fault you haven't been subjected to a CLASSIC. This goes along side this phrase. " we are at now, whats happening now is happening now." if you don't know look it up.... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
CleanSierra Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 I've got twin daughters, Monique and Unique. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
slamingsuburban Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 when are we, one of my all time favs comb the desert
k3n12ock Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 I take it back. I clicked the link again and noticed Beverly Hills Cop so now I understand. At first I was thinking "WTF it just brought me to a movie complex". Carry on. And I've seen all the classic Eddie Murphy movies LeGayAnDrE. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
k3n12ock Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Also, Spaceballs. I'm as old or older than you guys. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Kyblack76 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Your schwartz is as big as mine. ........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Leo1103 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 I hate yogurt, even with strawberries! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.