tyma1026 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Pizza the hut lol. Anyway's 48 hours was a good movie also.
IBleedMusick Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Also, Spaceballs. I'm as old or older than you guys. I could see this because asians don't age...and they damn sure don't clean out attys before they SHIP THEM!!! Lol 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
k3n12ock Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Also, Spaceballs. I'm as old or older than you guys. I could see this because asians don't age...and they damn sure don't clean out attys before they SHIP THEM!!! Lol ROFL!!!!!!!! Whoops! 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
LT.Smoke Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Hahahaha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
77-AUDIO Posted August 12, 2014 Author Report Posted August 12, 2014 One more day. Well kinda like day and a half. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.