Sonic Electronix

How many of those of you talking shit have actually used or owned AP? Like.. Have hands on experience.. Just curious.

me. twice now. one 2 channel and one monoblock [which is 2 amps strapped together but its still a monoblock?]

Now to be honest, you cant really hear the difference between a aduiopoop and a jl amp. But both mine are like mini ceramic heaters. which is kinda nice for me up here in canada because it helps defrost my windshield [no joke] but for you usa folks..... yeah. i dont like the fact they dont make rated power, but what do you expect for this amount of money. i was wrong in my last post so yes. i ran audiopipe. No, i would not recommend it IF YOU CAN AFFORD BETTER. no you will not hear the difference.

again everyone, i was wrong on my first post.

Oh I'll say there a sound difference between a jl 1000 slash and audio shit 3000 owned both ..bought audipipe just cause.was a pile if shit..if you can't hear diffrence your ears are full of shit

or maybe i just dont give a shit and dont have the need to point out spectacularly small petty things like "oh em gee it sounds like shit from 2000hz to 2300hz" i didnt notice a difference and i dont care to. i run pro drivers and sq isnt my priority.

Then why don't say I don't give a shit how it sounds it works for me and cheap. but comparing it to a nice amp is why off.now I'm no where near sq..but I like nice sound.

Here's my POV on the whole audiopipe/audiopoop situation...

You can buy the amp and run it, it will do exactly what you want and expect it to. It's gonna power your subs and is more than likely make you happy. It's pretty much the definition of "Bang for your Buck".

However

In most cases "Bang for your Buck" is defined (by those looking for this type of equipment) as something that's gonna put out power and not cost you a lot of money. This will always and forever result in shoddy equipment that has a higher rate of failure due to cheap amplifier components etc etc. Also, purchasing an amplifier that's being sold so cheaply means you're not gonna get anything in return if you ever want to sell it. If you're like me and a lot of other guys on this board you more than likely get a majority of your funds for new builds from selling off old equipment. So...

Will it power your subs? definitely.

Will it last you a long time? Probably not.

Will it put out rated power? Nope. This is a proven fact.

Think of Audiopipe as a cheap hooker. It'll do what you want at a fraction of the cost. Won't last long, and is probably gonna die young.

TLDR: buy the amp if you want to. It'll power your subs. High chance of it dying on you, you're not getting rated power out of it. Can;t sell it for anything, gonna have to buy another amp balls to the wall if you ever upgrade.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

You want a shit comparison.. my coworker bought a ap3k ran it 2ohm for a year before caught flames.. after bought a used stestom7k2d ran that at 2 ohm not only was stestkm louder at half power the soundvof bass was better.shit amp to shit amp comparison lol

Ill end up going with a SoundQubed Q1 1200.1 ive seen alot of good reviews on it for it being in the more low budget amp.

yes. that is a good idea. soundqubed is a great company.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

audiopipe next gen boss audio

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived