Team Bassick - Kimo Posted August 13, 2014 Report Posted August 13, 2014 Last week I participated in a get together with a bunch of SQ folks. Figured if anyone should try to organize something likke this for the Bay Area Bassheads should probably be me to step up and see. So just putting feelers out there and seeing where it may go and who may want to attend. Keep it simple no competition with it but I can do a competition clinic for questions about basic organizations and formats. Basically a Q&A session. I was thinking of a park some where away from homes and business so we could give demos without disturbing anyone. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Noel989 Posted August 13, 2014 Report Posted August 13, 2014 I'm in Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 we got one....LOL figure this would be a slow thread. I'll give a month and check back. PM me for a quicker responser. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 At this pace we should have something put together by next spring. LOL KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 Lol! I'd love to go but I work 7 days a week. Maybe with enough notice I can get a day off 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 Well the way my schedule is it would be either late winter early spring. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
ToNasty Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 i dont have music at the moment but im in i guess ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 If there's wings I'll be there. I might have something by then as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.