Please look, sick bastard on the run.

So explain to me then what it is that sets child abuse apart from any other deviant act? What is so special about these people that they deserve extreme punishment while others don't. Or shall we just start beating, raping, and condemning all who commit violent or sexual crimes? And let's just kill off anyone diagnosed a sociopath while we're at it, they are obviously not worthy of the same freedoms as normal people.

Are you serious right now? Your profile says you are 18 years old. And at this young age you are defending the sickening actions of child molesters and rapists.

You need help.

I hope this conversation never becomes personal, one on one. At a show or something.

I'm serious, what sets these people apart from your everyday murderers or rapists? What is your basis in saying there is anything special about these people? Child abuse is a manifestation of psychosis, which we diagnose and treat god knows how many people for all the time. Why is this a special case?
So at the young age of 18 you're a psychologist? I suggest you do some reading young man you can not treat sociopaths either someone has to accept that there is something wrong with them in order to be treated and these types of people don't see anything wrong with how they are.

Why do you assume they don't know they have a problem? Or that they want help? Again, if you apply that thought process to child molesters you should also apply it to all violent and sexual criminals. My point is not that the crime is not terrible, because it is, but what I am saying is that when you look at the reason they do what they do they won't stand out in a crowd. And don't bullshit me on psychology, you are making blanket statements and assumptions with no ground.

No ground huh? One of the tell tale signs of a sociopath is they see nothing wrong with how they are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

WOAH shit i just seen the pic and honestly just had to look at the guy sitting by me at work. Literally thought it was him.. about to tackle his ass. BUT its not thank god.

Ok and people like this that go out and rape girls and all that have a chemical inbalance in their brain. Almost as if they are "programmed" to live and think the way they do. They may think its normal and everything is fine, until they get caught and still then some dont regret doing it.. they say they do for the camera.

So to sit her and say these people change is a bowl of shit. Sure you can let these people go live in society and they may or may not go out and rape again but they will always be "programmed" to think this way. Doesnt mean they changed.

Death penatly to this type of people is what i think. They dont deserve my tax dollars to sit and jail and get treatment. Better yet dont waste our tax dollars on dealth penalty and bring them out back the building and put em out.

Its enough said when even the jail mates hate these type of people.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

The information is out there for anyone to read you don't have to believe us look it up yourself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You are likely either a victim of abuse, or a person who is capable of crimes such as these. Or both.

To my knowledge not a victim, and I have no intention of committing such an act. I do agree that child abuse is disgusting and wrong, and I do not advocate it in any way. I didn't answer because it was a personal jab, and is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make.

Okay, I am not trying to sympathize with these people, and I am certainly not saying that the crime is not heinous and disgusting. What I am saying is that there needs to be a hell of a lot more consideration into a case besides simply "They raped a child, sentence them to ______." That's a pathetic justice system.

Are you Mormon or Islamic?

May be stereotypical, but ........

If you rape a child, you should be severely punished. Punishments should be way worse than what is allowed by law IMO.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You are likely either a victim of abuse, or a person who is capable of crimes such as these. Or both.

To my knowledge not a victim, and I have no intention of committing such an act. I do agree that child abuse is disgusting and wrong, and I do not advocate it in any way. I didn't answer because it was a personal jab, and is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make.

The thing is man all these people you're defending are sociopaths as you stated. one thing sociopaths are very good at is lying and manipulating people into believing that the will or have changed when have not and never intend on changing as they see everyone else as the problem not themselves.

Nope its not irrelevant. Especially if you answer the questions asked in post 16 in a certain way. .

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Okay, I am not trying to sympathize with these people, and I am certainly not saying that the crime is not heinous and disgusting. What I am saying is that there needs to be a hell of a lot more consideration into a case besides simply "They raped a child, sentence them to ______." That's a pathetic justice system.

Are you Mormon or Islamic?

May be stereotypical, but ........

If you rape a child, you should be severely punished. Punishments should be way worse than what is allowed by law IMO.

Atheist here. And yes, maybe it is hopeful of me to say that people can change, so be it. But I maintain that if we are going to let murderers and the like back into society these clowns deserve the same. The fundamental reason they commit the crime is the same.

SHIT could you imagine a world where all murderers, molesters and all that got to be let back into society.

HAHAHA good luck with that. You couldnt go down one block in a city with out being touched or killed

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior