Please look, sick bastard on the run.

Most child offenders don't simply pick a random child either. Most watch the same child for a good amount of time. Taking pictures untill they just one day completely snap.

Giving them a picture only gives them something to remember what it is they did.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Don't get me wrong I want this guy punished, but I think going overboard just gives them an excuse to victimize themselves and the effect is lost. Put him in solitary, put a picture of the girl in his cell, then let him sit and think about it for the next 15 years. I think you would have to be REALLY fuckin sociopathic for the guilt not to kick in after that long, and most of these clowns are not even close to that far gone.

So you're suggesting giving a child rapist a picture of the child he raped brilliant idea. Guess what child rapist are that far gone and nine Times out of ten they are repeat offenders we give guys with bullshit dope crimes 20 years but let perverts like this walk in less than two sometimes. All child molesters should get death and if that's not available life any person that could do such a thing to a child is an unsaveable person there is no fixixng what's fucked in their head and if even you could one time of what he did is to much there should be no second chance for people like him.

If you really believe this you are the mass medias bitch. I personally know three different people who molested children, one of them his own daughter. All three served time and came out completely changed, and to say that they feel bad about what they did is a vast understatement. It had nothing to do with them being raped themselves (to my knowledge none of them were) but had quite a bit to do with them being in a bad place in life. Once they had a chance to start over in a sense all three turned themselves around completely and are now great people.

I get that this thing hits close to home but we can't enforce justice when people are being radical like this. These are still people, wether or not anyone wants to believe that, and they are thus entitled to a just punishment.

Just my opinion course, but I really son't see what good fighting fire with fire does in these situations.

Don't get me wrong I want this guy punished, but I think going overboard just gives them an excuse to victimize themselves and the effect is lost. Put him in solitary, put a picture of the girl in his cell, then let him sit and think about it for the next 15 years. I think you would have to be REALLY fuckin sociopathic for the guilt not to kick in after that long, and most of these clowns are not even close to that far gone.

So you're suggesting giving a child rapist a picture of the child he raped brilliant idea. Guess what child rapist are that far gone and nine Times out of ten they are repeat offenders we give guys with bullshit dope crimes 20 years but let perverts like this walk in less than two sometimes. All child molesters should get death and if that's not available life any person that could do such a thing to a child is an unsaveable person there is no fixixng what's fucked in their head and if even you could one time of what he did is to much there should be no second chance for people like him.

If you really believe this you are the mass medias bitch. I personally know three different people who molested children, one of them his own daughter. All three served time and came out completely changed, and to say that they feel bad about what they did is a vast understatement. It had nothing to do with them being raped themselves (to my knowledge none of them were) but had quite a bit to do with them being in a bad place in life. Once they had a chance to start over in a sense all three turned themselves around completely and are now great people.

I get that this thing hits close to home but we can't enforce justice when people are being radical like this. These are still people, wether or not anyone wants to believe that, and they are thus entitled to a just punishment.

Just my opinion course, but I really son't see what good fighting fire with fire does in these situations.

Bull, Fucking, Shit.

These guys do not change. They do not get healed. They are no "just" people, they are sick fuck who do not even deserve a chance at rehabilitation (waste of time) or a second chance.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Can anyone spot the child molester in this thread? The only thing child molesters are sorry about is that they got caught. I've been in some hrorrible situations in my life and I've never thought hey I should rape a kid. they are sick fucks that have no place in society. If the thought ever even crossed my own mind to touch a child I'd blown my own brains out of my head.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The fact that you can even sit here and defend child molesters sickens me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So explain to me then what it is that sets child abuse apart from any other deviant act? What is so special about these people that they deserve extreme punishment while others don't. Or shall we just start beating, raping, and condemning all who commit violent or sexual crimes? And let's just kill off anyone diagnosed a sociopath while we're at it, they are obviously not worthy of the same freedoms as normal people.

Prisoners gonna have fun when he gets caught.

Worst part is most of these guys get put in protective custody in the pen.

PC doesn't mean shit. If they want his head they'll get it. Unless they put him in solitary (still don't mean much), he'd be put in with other people in PC (same hour out of the cells) full of rapists, murderers, armed robbers, etc. Some people get put in PC for the sole purpose of taking them out.

Gotta remember, PC isn't alone, and the people that are in there didn't steal a pack of gum or rough some guy up in a parking lot.

So explain to me then what it is that sets child abuse apart from any other deviant act? What is so special about these people that they deserve extreme punishment while others don't. Or shall we just start beating, raping, and condemning all who commit violent or sexual crimes? And let's just kill off anyone diagnosed a sociopath while we're at it, they are obviously not worthy of the same freedoms as normal people.

Are you serious right now? Your profile says you are 18 years old. And at this young age you are defending the sickening actions of child molesters and rapists.

You need help.

I hope this conversation never becomes personal, one on one. At a show or something.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

If think all rapist and child molesters should be punished much more than they are the fact is there is a high rate of recidivism among them wether it be for other sexual crimes or non sexual offenses they have up to a %60 rate. Also these guys have usually committed these types of crimes more than once by the time they are caught. You can believe what you want and hang out with your child molesting buddies but I'll know the truth and that is sexual offenders are the scum of the earth.

Archived