How is it a 6th order? I dont see the other port? And man I want a longer video... :yahoo:

its a parallel tuned 6th order... hard to see in the picture but there is a divider in the middle, the front chamber port runs against the back wall and rear chamber runs against the roof. you have to imagine it has T... ill get you some more videos but i still have to dial in the ports and get this baby low and loud :P... then again ill never be loud :(

Looks Pimp bro.

thanks bro :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates??? New videos???

not a lot bro... this 6th order thing is a cool but involves or trial and error. and alot of testing, but im starting to get the hang of it, and how 6th orders work. but i defitnly like this box better than my 4th. lately i have been playing with my low end dummy prototype port and adding length to it to lower tuning. and sealing many cracks and gaps aand replacing subwoofer screws with SMD screws. how your malibu haven't heard from it in a while?

20150919_111844_zpsfprbigrd.jpg

20150927_161120_zpss4647mis.jpg

i should be getting started on my new port this coming up week so expect updates

How does the low end compare to the 4th?

the 4th was a low end monster i could play down to around 25 hz with authority and with the 6th i can play down to around 30 with authority (i probably could make it play lower, but i currently ran out of port length) .

now if your talking sounding wise the 6th take the cake.

bottom line your gonna need a demo :P

What was the score?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived