2loud4uboyz Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 Hmmm ? Will be checking back. I Like this build.
matt14 Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 NICE!! Still need to get at you for a demo. I think I gave tyler a demo in that same parking lot 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
diegoclass2010 Posted March 15, 2015 Author Report Posted March 15, 2015 NICE!! Still need to get at you for a demo. I think I gave tyler a demo in that same parking lot thanks matt! huge difference with the box adjusment. and yea kmart parking lot is the demo spot!
matt14 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 Got a demo from this yesterday, pretty fuckin impressive. Liked it a lot. Wondering what you would do on the termlab 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
tdsa23 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 I heard Matt got a demo XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
vetkilr01 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 Sweet. So how much did you open up the sealed section?
diegoclass2010 Posted March 17, 2015 Author Report Posted March 17, 2015 Sweet. So how much did you open up the sealed section? yup bro you were right and you call on it a while back. i was chocking the subs.. about a cubic foot to have 4 cubic feet total on the seal side I heard Matt got a demo hahaha yea at the demo spot ... i also got a demo from his front stage.. kinda got me looking at an active set up because i love his Got a demo from this yesterday, pretty fuckin impressive. Liked it a lot. Wondering what you would do on the termlab Glad you liked it bro... ill probably be doing testing this week... ill keep you guys up date
ToNasty Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 I need a demo next. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.