Lost iTunes Library, Need Some Help

Went to add some new music today and realized my iTunes library is gone from when I had t get a new hard drive. I have all my songs and music still, but have to move them back to iTunes manually, so all the playlists are gone. Its just one big list of thousands of songs.

Now my iPod still has all the playlists on it obviously. I like the way I had my playlists set up, and it would take days to go through thousands of tracks. So, Is there a simple program that can take my iPod library and move it to my laptop iTunes library?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I've used music rescue in the past if I remember right it retains your playlist it's pretty easy to use too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've used music rescue in the past if I remember right it retains your playlist it's pretty easy to use too.

Ill check it out

I just reinstalled itunes on my new computer with the playlists i had before the swap. Weird your playlists didn't save from the previous install.

Geeksquad lost a bunch of my shit. And saved the files they didn't lose in a general folder. Its a mess.

Anybody else? I can google programs all day, but looking for something maybe you guys have used and can suggest.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I don't really use playlist but have had this happen before. Just go to add files and select all of them or a smaller amount at a time and let it load. Might take a while but worked. I just started using iTunes Match this year and love it because I don't have to worry about this on other computers and my phone.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I don't really use playlist but have had this happen before. Just go to add files and select all of them or a smaller amount at a time and let it load. Might take a while but worked. I just started using iTunes Match this year and love it because I don't have to worry about this on other computers and my phone.

I've already added all the music files back into iTunes. Just trying to avoid having to manually rebuild all the playlists again. The Geeksquad saved all my music files, but not the playlists. Might not sound like a huge deal, but I had it set up my way LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived