Mine are powered just not power extend...like go made in 03-04 I think they are heated I can't remember but I'm sure you can find them for reasonable price....continue :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

You'd still be able to run them, you would likely have to tie them every so often to the core support if possible. The core support would be exposed a bit once going to the electrics.

On a side note, I'm thinking of ditching this stupid clutch fan too(I've been wanting to do it for years). I was looking into the 99-02 F body dual electric fans don't they can be found really affordably.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yeah ill be going Flex-a-lite most likely. Don't want to mess around with the big tires and everything.

Already had to put a massive transmission cooler in (about 4 times stock size) just to get it running normal temps with the transmission built and the tires.

• 2 months later...

Update and resurrection!

Decided to go with Focal mids and tweets (coax in the rear door as filler, gotta cater to the needs of the people in the back too!)

image-12.jpg

And I also plasti dipped the inside of my cup holders for when I build the new box, has a different set in it right now. Might put them up for sale if there's interest.

image-13.jpg

No love for the lifted sierra :( lol.

Update though! Have the tweeters mounted in the A pillars now...

Trying to track down amps, wiring, alternator, and batteries etc in Ontario (Canada) as I have no credit card and I don't like PayPal.

Where in Ontario are you? Seductive Sounds is a Kenetic and Sundown dealer, and Gem-Sen is an XS Power dealer iirc. Both are in Ontario and have really good customer service, I've dealt with both.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived