ST Lous, MO Shooting

that shit would not happen in my town, we would have a town council meeting, there would be an investigation and it would be in the local news. No one would riot in this town. We have population of about 300, a median income of about 42k per year, one of the best public schools in kansas and a tight community.

Aside from all that, if someone tried a strong arm robbery, most the people here are gun owners, so there would be no need for a cop to begin with.

No one thought it would happen there either. Hell few years ago when "cookie" Thorton went into the Kirkwood Mo City Hall and opened fire, no one thought that would happen either. My point being, no one knows for sure if something crazy will happen in their town. True I don't see it happening in a town of 300.

East st Louis is a shit. That is a fact not an opinion. Anyone can tell you that. Defending e st Louis is like trying to defend Detroit.

Hey don't be dissin on Detroit. Just because we have a corrupted political system, high (maybe on top) on the murder charts, and have 1/2 the city either abandoned or burnt down doesn't give you any right to dis that shithole over this one! /comic relief.

Ok fine.....after all I am the idiot that knows nothing.

If you think that this sort of lawlessness, chaos, and barbarism can happen "anywhere" I feel really sorry for you.

My point was that no one thought it would happen in Ferguson and it did.

Hershy man. I grew up in Farmington MO, Lived in Cape Girardeau MO a few years while I was going to college, and then I moved to University City, St louis after that. I lived in University city for a year, and then moved to Maplewood MO, and now I live in Dogtown MO (For non st louis people, these are all areas of stl).

My point is, I've been all over St Louis and I've lived up here long enough to know which areas I feel comfortable in and which ones I don't Ferguson is not a nice area. I would not feel comfortable walking around there at night whereas I would feel comfortable walking around the Dogtown area or maplewood area at night. Ferguson is in the same category as east st louis, jennings, and florissant. They are not safe and everyone I know avoids them like the plague.

I wish this wasn't the case. It really hurts seeing this shit happen so close to home and I really don't want to see this whole thing ruin St louis' reputation.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I never said Ferguson was a nice area. Still what happened should never have happened. That was my point. I grew up in Kirkwood Mo which is part of St Louis (for those who don't know). Back in February of 2008 a person went into the Kirkwood City Hall and opened fire. Actually before going inside he shot to cops in the parking lot. No body in Kirkwood thought this could ever happen to them. I was actually working a block away when it happened. So I wouldn't be confident saying it can't happen in a nice area. Cause anyone knows about Kirkwood, knows it's a nice area with low crime rates. Most crime I ever saw was the occasional bar fight. If people still want think it can't happen to them, then so be it. Cause I thought the same thing. This world is a crazy place, no body knows for sure what can happen.

Archived