Andreetje77 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 Check out this ad on CG,i thought it was funny. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rnr/4587861435.html
REH Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 Stupid useless subwoofers, all owners of any subwoofer regardless of the amount of power being put to it, or how and where they use them should just be fed to the dogs! You don't need those damn subwoofers that only distort music, in every installation!
MrBigs63' Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 Damn. Guess I have been lying to myself about the reason for my subwoofers just to cover up the fact I have a tiny penis.
bbeljefe Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 So I'm wondering... is the cone area of one's sub stage inversely proportional to the size of his junk? Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
dawgs007 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 I see someone couldn't quite hit the freq. they intended... Current Setup: 2002 Ford Focus SE (stock electrical) -Kenwood Excelon KDC-X397 -Infinity Kappa 6x9's in each door -Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200-1D -2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3D2 Backups: -12" Power Acoustik Mofo-122X in 36hz T-Line box -Soundstream Piasso P1.1200D
Noel989 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 LOL Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
REVOofRustler Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 So I'm wondering... is the cone area of one's sub stage inversely proportional to the size of his junk? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Tecomah Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 So I'm wondering... is the cone area of one's sub stage inversely proportional to the size of his junk? guess I won't be buying those 24s 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
LoudBimmer Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 We told him to move the port a millions times
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.