Wheelz_pitch Posted August 20, 2014 Author Report Posted August 20, 2014 Well from what the surgeon said is the the bone is supposed to grow around it and prevent that from happening.
diegoclass2010 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 same thing happend to my dad he had dirt bike accident and broke his t6 &t5.... he has the Harrison rods... i was telling my dad your story and hes willing to talk to you if you would like some advice
Noel989 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 2 rods, 8 screws, and a cage I had my surgery done in 2009 But I went 3 years before I started going going to meets/comps because that's when I started into getting in the scene I've been in cars in the +155 db range and I have no pain just mental thoughts what if they pop out lol Before that I just had my average system low 130db nothing bad or loud I would defiantly wait since your still fresh start slowly nothing major when you visit your doctor if everything is fine increase a lil bit Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Wheelz_pitch Posted August 20, 2014 Author Report Posted August 20, 2014 same thing happend to my dad he had dirt bike accident and broke his t6 &t5.... he has the Harrison rods... i was telling my dad your story and hes willing to talk to you if you would like some advice Yes any info would be great.
Wheelz_pitch Posted August 20, 2014 Author Report Posted August 20, 2014 Double post stupid hospital WiFi.
Karkov Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 Dat last picture.......Sell said dirtbike. Sorry to hear/see this bro, I have no idea about your question though.... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Wheelz_pitch Posted August 20, 2014 Author Report Posted August 20, 2014 Hang on I am considering its only been two weeks I've gained a lot of feeling and control.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.