Second Skin Audio

teeth chattering bass?

pro audio setups could be fun. A folded horn in a bigger vehicle. A FH can be kinda violent though.

Problem with a folded horn is that it "projects" bass....so if I am describing it right the design is made to have a long throw over a distance. May not work in a car....could be fun to try....

pro audio setups could be fun. A folded horn in a bigger vehicle. A FH can be kinda violent though.

Problem with a folded horn is that it "projects" bass....so if I am describing it right the design is made to have a long throw over a distance. May not work in a car....could be fun to try....

I've seen some things that point to the car interior itself becoming an extension of the horn, especially for bigger horns in a car. So in that case, you're literally sitting in the port. Then again, a lot of walled bandpass 4ths actually create some nice ratio 6ths including the car interior that isn't part of the box.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Literally just when the lows hit, it just shakes your insides and your teeth start to chatter... Its a crazy feeling and experience :)

My truck get low as Fuck and I've never had my teeth chatter.....

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived