Bump4life Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 i die everytime i watch this Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
bcpballer64 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 Lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 Lol, this dude been keeping it real since day one. What am I supposed to do if my white friend is the one acting crazy with the police? The one I'm thinking about is ghetto as hell and knows his rights.
hispls Posted August 21, 2014 Author Report Posted August 21, 2014 Lol, this dude been keeping it real since day one. What am I supposed to do if my white friend is the one acting crazy with the police? The one I'm thinking about is ghetto as hell and knows his rights. Refer to the "shut the fuck up" rule. Very sound advice when dealing with law enforcement.
Nick580 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 lol that one video had me stuck on youtube for a couple of hours.
Noel989 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Posted August 21, 2014 Good video True The one time I was about to start some attitude with a cop he said " if you don't i can arrest you" Fuck that Learn your rights Not just "I have rights" Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.