Anyone familiar with CarFax reports?

I'm selling my Sonic, and ran a CarFax report on it for potential buyers, but this is all it shows.

527de2708c6e777741789667eebc2e42.png

We've taken the Sonic to Heritage Chevrolet for every oil change, service bulletin and recall since we bought it, and I thought those visits would be recorded? I've never ran a CarFax before, so I'm a little lost... Anyone got any help?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Sometimes they do sometimes they don't depends on if the dealer reports things to carfax. Also just call the dealer and get a printout like stated above should be proof enough to any potential buyers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

carfax only shows stuff that has to do with vin/insurance

like transferring owners, insurance claims from a wreck or something

Not true the carfax for my Jimmy shows a whole bunch of service records from one of the previous owners. Just depends on if that dealer reports it to them or not.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Friend had a truck that was smashed 3 times and fixed at the same dealership and never showed up on a carfax and he had the same insurance company. its just a minor scam some truth but not all the facts in most cases.

Don't trust it 100% maybe about 50%

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived