my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

If you have foam in the braces the. 4 layers shouldn't be needed. 4 might also be too much. Might note the console fit back on.

My silverado has 2 layers with no foam

ok thanks, ill just do 3 and maybe throw the rest on something else. I just wanna make sure i kill whatever that noise is coming from back there on the lower notes.

3 layers on the roof and I'm done. gonna try to get back on the meter tomorrow and see if it made a difference. to the ear it definitely helped a little, everything sounds a little more solid. going to try and get some vids or pics from the show and post them. i got the feeling I'm going to be limited with this box design peaked at 42 hertz. I'm happy for now, but i really did expect at least 152 dbs.

3 layers on the roof and I'm done. gonna try to get back on the meter tomorrow and see if it made a difference. to the ear it definitely helped a little, everything sounds a little more solid. going to try and get some vids or pics from the show and post them. i got the feeling I'm going to be limited with this box design peaked at 42 hertz. I'm happy for now, but i really did expect at least 152 dbs.

I don't care what the meter says your truck is loud and sounds damn good.

about 40 people never heard of Ampere Audio, they all know about it now. i took home first place in spl, and bass boxing. had a blast giving demos too. B) I'm happy eeff the meter lol.CC6C0BCB-409C-4277-B549-5D3A7F263909_zps

Archived