jessdabest77 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 I'm going to wall of an 05 Chevy Silverado crew cab,with four 18" Sundown ZV4's,of two Crescendo 5500's.All electrical is good,just wondering,and open to any suggestion's,or idea's anyone would have on this build.Box size,port size,where to place port& sub's,box build,anything would be appreciated.I know it's a big build and am open to idea's,especially if anyone has walled this truck before.
ToNasty Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 drivers side port, ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Tecomah Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 drivers side port, this seems to be the loudest, but maybe look at port middle so you don't have any loading issues. I always like to err on the side of caution. but port driver is the proven way 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
goodvibez Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-dc-monster-gmc-short-vid-linked-to-flexing-shop-wall/ I think it has to be the most insane crew cab in existence... 105 pages is a journey well worth your time...this build will blow your mind and might make you not want to wall it... either way you will see plenty of pics of his wall...and then his walk through box....enjoy! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted August 28, 2014 Report Posted August 28, 2014 Don't do it............... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.