I got hit by someone, iffy insurance? !!! PT 2 UPDATE!!!

I called insurance but they are closed. Gotta wait till Tuesday. The reason I didn't call the police is because the city I was in , they only send an officer if someone dies , drunk hit and run , etc. that's what my friend said who lives in the city and got hit before as we'll. but idk. I was sober. Wouldn't be under anything with that many lives in my hands. But yeah since insurance is closed till Tuesday is that bad?

looks to me youre the one with iffy insurance.. claims should be open 24/7
You're right. 1st accident I got into..... Never filed a claim haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

without a police report you are fucked.. now its your word against hers and the longer you take to report it the worst it looks for you..

an ex co-worker of mine was hit on a red light. he took the girls word and came to an agreement.. she goes home makes the claim

next thing you know his in jail and sued for it. his license got suspended and wouldn't get it till he paid off 20k in damages. always make a police report

I called CHP. They said police would not have showed up but they would have. But they said the wouldn't take any further help except making them provide information that I already got

i dont know how it works there.. here in Cali when cops dont show up they do the report over the phone. you drive to the DP and pay $25 to get it

Your insurance is closed on the weekends? ANd holidays? LMFAO

You're fucked.

he shouldnt drive on weekends and holidays just to be safe

how can i put this in a nice way..

dont be hardheaded get your ass to the station and file the report.. your are screwing yourself

take all the info you have and do it ASAP.. chances are she already done it and flipped the story

Why even consider calling the cops. It happened on the freeway. Call CHP. They will send a car.

Meh, its done and over. Ryan, you fucked up. Live and learn.

x2. Just learn for next time. Nothing you can do now.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

California is a no fault state I think. Meaning they don't care who hits who , it's just the insurance pays for it. Is this why you guys are saying I'm fucked ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived