Football and free gear **giveaway**

WooHoo! Who's ready for some football and free gear?

I've started a football pool. I've done this for the last three years, I think, but this will be the best and biggest yet. It is free to enter and win. There is absolutely no money involved.

1st place - A brand spanking new Ampere Audio 1000.1d
2nd place - pair of Custom Carbon Fiber dustcaps.
And since it's just as difficult to pick loser as winners... LAST place - Tantric sub

There will be other prizes. Including anodized dual inputs and perhaps a custom enclosure, T-shirts, lanyards, stickers, etc.

Here's how to play...

I've started a football pool on Covers.com. You will need to register for the site.

- Go to office pools and click "join pool".
- Find "T-Fade Football".
- Password to join the pool is "TaylorFade".

This should take you right to my pool >>>> http://contests.covers.com/sportscontests/poolContest.aspx?ID=23565

The way you actually play is basically pretend gambling. You "bet" on the NFL games using play money called "units". You can bet between 100 and 500 units per bet. The person with the most (or least) units after the SuperBowl wins. Easy peasy.

Rules...
- Anyone is eligible and it's free to play. But please... no multiple accounts. I can see your IP's.
- Pick as many or as few games as you like, but you must have at least 50 bets to be eligible for prizes.
- Please go like and share Ampere Audio on FB if you have FB. I won't hold you over a barrel for this, but it would be appreciated.
- Try to use your username so we can all keep track of who's in the pool.

That's it!

My girlfriend will be in this pool. Username - JIWC. Anyone who gets beat by her will win a custom sticker- "I got spanked by TFG." You will be required to put this on your vehicle.

****** All of the following is for gambling rookies who don't know how betting works******

If you don't understand spreads and totals, the spread is how many points your team has to win by or how many points your team gets spotted before the game. Say you bet the Saints and they are -7.5. That means they have to win by 8 points for you to win the bet. Conversely, if you bet on the team they are playing, they will be listed as +7.5 and you can lose by 7 points and still win your bet. Note: the half points are to prevent ties.

The totals are known as over/unders. And it's just a bet on the total score of the game. If it's 47 and you bet the "over" then BOTH teams total score has to add up to 48 or more for you to win. i.e. - New Orleans 28 to San Diego 24. To win the under, the total has to be under that number (obviously). i.e.- 24 -17.

Note: when you win, you win your bet. When you lose, you lose the bet and the "juice"- which is 10% of your bet. Bet 500 units and lose, you go in the hole -550 units.

Archived