DC Sound Lab

Questions about DC Audio

It's also in DC's section. Not sure why other brands are even being mentioned.

Because the Original Post mentioned multiple brands and he is bassing his choice off youtube videos. He also responded to multiple people about other brands and it is clear that he has done limited research.

he did mention other brands and stated he never heard them. he never asked info or if he should run the brands he mention other than DC

That doesn't even make sense, there are no quotes in my Sig.

I rest my case.

LULZ

to understand his post you would have to go down to his level. but you know he will beat you with experience

My level.... yeah, so much worse than personal attacks when people get all upset over brands. The hubris here is amazing.

im not personally attacking you. it just that people mentioned a few times to keep other brands out of this thread yet you suggested another brand.. this is the DC section so there is no reason to mention other brands. you can go to CT section and suggest that brand all you want and we wont bring it up.

Post#52 isnt a personal attack?

CT Sounds was mentioned as a local company, mentionable because of the claim on kicker being the only thing around.

thats not what he tried to say. it was more like he has never listen to DC subs because all they run there is kicker. he never asked what other brands are local.. he made this post so we can help make his decision on which DC sub to get and they are any good.

OP DC XL are beast with the 5k

contact Cody (CJ18) he can get you a good deal. he also has great customer service. i dont even think he gets any sleep helping people

Edited by Miguels

Alright.Alright. Yes lots of youtube watching and talking with lots of ppl. I am in the DC section because thats what I ended up choosing. Yes DC 5K. And the last question was 4 or XL. So debate settled. And XL it is.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Still learning but have started gathering.