Sundown Audio

Strongest 12v amp I've had the pleasure of testing.

TaylorFade

Will this be replacing the 7500?

Sadly...I think it may be. I LOVE the 7500, but I just don't think the lineup can support both amps. Unless there's like a huge influx of emails to [email protected] to "save the 7500", this will probably the next step up from the 5k.

I just noticed that I quoted the wrong person above. Lol. I was running the 10k at Scrapin this year.

i was watching the video and it i knew it wasnt the 7500 haha. cant wait till you test the little guy (1k)

It's a little ways out. But speaking of the 1k... you guys know I'm giving one away in my football pool, right?

Judging from the number of replies to that thread... y'all didn't. Lol.

Tf 8 k ftw I have the 18 v versions an clamped 21,600 out of them Sunday beast amps for sure

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

fuck.

and at 11v ? (ish)

killer...

i may be swinging.... that direction

I think it says 116.7v

That's the a/c output of the amp homey. K-man was referring to the d/c input, and was impressed with so much output with such low input, ya dig?

Archived