Supertweeter mount locations

bmxkid92

Super tweeters are way too much for me... just my 2c.

I run soundqubed tweeters that come with the component set with two sets of the 6.5" mids...sometimes I still adjust them down a little. lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

As long as your happy with how it sounds. That's all that matters in the end

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Proper placement and eq and they can be better sounding and more dynamic than any soft dome. I'm not going to go off on a PA rant as much as I might like to about it. I will just say they have a place in car audio. Once you get a well tuned pa setup you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

are supertweets worth it or just regular style tweets been thinking about redoing my doors with prv audio mids and super tweets but i love my focals too much

No

what would u recommend doing to the front stage then to get some good clean sound that can get loud

Large format tweeter mounted in the proper location.

Or a horn if you want to play around with EQ's and proper positioning.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

20140804_195420.jpg

Heres how i mounted my tweets in the dash of my nitro, looks great and sounds awesome once i adjusted everything but depending on music they can be a bit much IMO

guys, please do not use this for inspiration. Absolutely no left and right separation.

Sorry bro, just the way I see it.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived