Ok I got a question for my homie polecat or anybody else who knows the answer... I'm ready to order the solo-x subs but am curious if i should wait till next year? basically I am asking if in the 2009 model solo-x will there be any changes as far as appearance or performance? I got the cash aside for two 18" subs but I wont be ready to order them until I start the build in my wagon which im not sure when it will be. So what should I do? Order now or wait and get the latest gear? <_<

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

i think kicker redoes their subs every 2 years so you might as well get the 08 soloxs

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i think kicker redoes their subs every 2 years so you might as well get the 08 soloxs

right but didnt they change things back in 2007? or was i misinformed?????? thats why i figured they might change some stuff for next year but I could be wrong :)

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

They changed the cone because of failing issues.... the motor is still the same I do believe... I could be wrong tho

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

They changed the cone because of failing issues.... the motor is still the same I do believe... I could be wrong tho

hmmmmm, im wondering if they will change it again. :huh:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

well i hope so, it would be nice to claim the sub can handle 5krms and only be able half of that

even if that were to be true, 2500 watts rms is not bad how many other 18" subs can handle that or more rms power? :)

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

even if that were to be true, 2500 watts rms is not bad how many other 18" subs can handle that or more rms power? :)

no its not bad but the other subs that can handle well over 3k are underrated not Overrated. why do you think kicker made the recone kit so easy, because they knew there will be noobs throwing 10k watts on 2 18's and the cone will fly off and they go oh damn lemme just slap another one on.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?