Super easy to share between devices with google drive and what not. Iphone 6 is 2012 tech, Its outdated already. I would feel wrong buying something like that. When better options are available for either the same price or cheaper.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

The graph has some interesting points. I do like how well my computer/ipad/iphone used to work together especially with syncing events and reminders and such... That is an android fail in my book. It was really nice to be able to set a reminder on my iPad and it will ring on my phone... or take a picture with my phone and show it off with my iPad.

Beyond that... The s5 looks like the winner to me.

With so much Google shit Android is getting there on the cloud front, it's just Google instead of Android. Which is give and take for me.

I'm do for and upgrade so I'll be getting the 6+ 128gb. And for those wondering why some one would get something as you put it that's behind the times show me one android phone that functions as smoothly as an iPhone I have an HTC one m8 and apps freeze and crash constantly phone goes full retard once in a while too. Never had that problem with my iPhone 5 plus compatibility wise the iPhone is king.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I haven't had an app crash on my note 3 in months. And the one that did got a patch within 24 hours. I have friends with 5s who have had an app crash in front of me.

I understand its personal preference but I can't see spending $500 on a subsidized phone. You can almost buy an galaxy s5 for that off contract

I am going with the Space Gray for sure. Looking forward to the Apple Pay as well!! That might be fun and the screen should be amazing too! Just too excited!!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I haven't had an app crash on my note 4 in months. And the one that did got a patch within 24 hours. I have friends with 5s who have had an app crash in front of me.

I understand its personal preference but I can't see spending $500 on a subsidized phone. You can almost buy an galaxy s5 for that off contract

I wouldn't normally spend that much either but I intend on having it a few years I'm due for an upgrade anyways. I also think personal preference plays a big part I've had a bunch of android phones and I almost Never seem to be as happy with it as I am with an iPhone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived