Good thing you droid users aren't buying one. One one hand you have a Ferrari (apple) and the other you have a 8 second supra. It's personal preference. I'll take the refined, well tuned performance of an apple device. An iPhone is built like it costs 200-500 bucks, it's aluminum frame looks a million times better than the cheap ass plastic that most droids come with.

Umm.. The 5C's are plastic too? And us "android users" have always had multiple manufacturers, models, price ranges, external storage, screen sizes, better cameras, universal charging ports. Refined well tuned performance? I find KitKat to be a very nice OS, and on top of that we have all of the extra Google features at the easy access of a swipe. All that before you even begin to talk about customization... And oh yeah, where is Apple at on the water resistant movement? Samsung phones just outperform Apple in pretty much every category you could look at.. Even price.

Not a fan of large phones, so I'll either be getting the smallest size they have in the 6 or get a 5 if I'm still not sold on the size.

yeah that's right, I have a 4.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Good thing you droid users aren't buying one. One one hand you have a Ferrari (apple) and the other you have a 8 second supra. It's personal preference. I'll take the refined, well tuned performance of an apple device. An iPhone is built like it costs 200-500 bucks, it's aluminum frame looks a million times better than the cheap ass plastic that most droids come with.

Umm.. The 5C's are plastic too? And us "android users" have always had multiple manufacturers, models, price ranges, external storage, screen sizes, better cameras, universal charging ports. Refined well tuned performance? I find KitKat to be a very nice OS, and on top of that we have all of the extra Google features at the easy access of a swipe. All that before you even begin to talk about customization... And oh yeah, where is Apple at on the water resistant movement? Samsung phones just outperform Apple in pretty much every category you could look at.. Even price.

Who cares about water resistant, you plan on taking your phone for a swim? I sure don't. Here's the fact no matter which way you look at it my money is not yours and your money is not mine you buy what you want and I'll buy what I want no reason to debate it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Who cares about water resistant, you plan on taking your phone for a swim? I sure don't. Here's the fact no matter which way you look at it my money is not yours and your money is not mine you buy what you want and I'll buy what I want no reason to debate it.

This entire thread is a debate over phones so I will post my input. But correct, each person has every right to purchase whatever device they choose to.

Android users couldn't stay out, could they? Seems like they are a religion knocking on people's doors to convert.

In my house we have an iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad mini in the tahoe, iPhone 4s, iphone 5, MacBook Pro, and Apple TV. I love the simplicity. Plain and simple that is why I choose to spend MY money on it. I was thinking of switching to a windows phone but I like consistency.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

This entire thread is a debate over phones so I will post my input. But correct, each person has every right to purchase whatever device they choose to.
The original post was

Which one are you getting?

Just the regular 6 for me. Don't want a tablet sized phone.

What about that made the thread a debate? What happened was android nut huggers had to come in and voice their opinions which is fine you're entitled to do so but this was a simple question. who's getting it? not tell me why android phones are so superior.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just wanted to see what cool about the 6 bc I didnt know much. I was hoping it would be better and maybe id consider it. I was just reminded thats its apple were talking about. They change the color, round the edges and charge 200 bux more.

So nvm nothing new with the 6 then.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

The reason all the iphone apps don't crash on them is because they are specifically made for iphone. All the iphones literally run the same. The android phones are diffenent from brand to brand and from O/S to O/S so yes one app will work great on an HTS but may blow on the samsung phones

1349713160_rte.png

Back on topic.

I'm getting the 6 with 64gb. 6plus is too big for what I do.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived