Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What sub is this??


lifted08tahoe

Recommended Posts

Posted

i belive is a BL

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

I'm trying to get specs on it so I can build a new box. I have two of these subs and they came in a sealed box but they just don't hit as hard as I thought. Everyone I talked to has told me to put them on 3k watts. I just want to figure out this box situation. Big sealed? Small sealed? Ported?

Posted

That looks like an FI Audio Q. Before 2009 they had open pole motors with the addition of the "aluminum pole plug" option. Now they are all fixed pole plug motors for better cooling. Have you checked it with the meter? .7 or 1.4 ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...