Amount of speaker wire needed

Just buy a big roll and cut to length for each run I'd get 100' that way you know you won't come up short and 12ga is fine for your needs 8ga I think would just complicate the running of the wires.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Cars in the paint shop guys.

If you are planning on running 8g wire for your doors just wait and measure. Otherwise go buy a 100ft spool of quality 10 or 12 gauge and call it a day.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Have fun getting that shit into your door, I used to run karma 16ga and it was the size of 8ga, I bet the 10ga is close to the same size as a single run of 4ga

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Have fun getting that shit into your door, I used to run karma 16ga and it was the size of 8ga, I bet the 10ga is close to the same size as a single run of 4ga

HeHe, thats what i like to hear. getting my moneys worth, and i got charged sales tax so that means the company is in my state, i like to support local buisness.

you do mean it was the size of 8awg, due to the two 16awg leads being twisted together correct and bundled in a single outter jacket? or do you mean they over sped their cables and each piece of 16awg is beefy as hell??

on a side note i went "closet digging" and found the following that i thought was thrown away at some point due to clutter.

eclipse cd8445 head unit, still works.

dual dvd flip out deck, will not eject cds or attempt to play them.

kenwoof 5 way 6x9's

a sony eq7 deck with the 7 different color options, (circa 2001)

a duffle bag full of odd lengths of power cable and speaker wires and corroded battery terminals and distroblocks.

a big ol crossfire cheater amp cfa30hc amp.

and a rockville POS amp.

Archived