What would you buy with $300?

So I just got my amazon gift card for selling back last years college text books. That means its upgrade time :) only problem, is that there is a lot of items i want to buy, but cant spend too much more than 300. I will be putting in 2 HDC3 10's once i make the box, and already have the sub amp, and the mids n highs amp, along with a kinetik hc1400 under the hood, and a 240A mechman alt. I know i need add another battery in my trunk to support my new amps, but also dont have anyone around me to properly tune my amps. so here is a list of items i am considering purchasing. which ones do you guys recommend me purchasing first?

1) xs power battery for the trunk

2) SMD DD-1

3) new 0 gauge power/ground wire (have true 4ga right now)

4) 2 sets of component speakers (only have stock speakers now, but actually sound really good and can keep up with bass)

5) plasti dip to do my whole car with

I am leaning towards the dd-1 with some new power wire. but i know im gonna need another battery to keep up with new amps. thank you for your input!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

i have deadener in the trunk, but that is it. and as for the dd-1, i dont know anyone around here that can properly tune an amp, and all the shops around me are a joke. still recommend the wiring and battery? if i got a battery, should i leave the kinetik under the hood? or put the xs under there?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived