I love the z1000. what's the other?

z 800 ktm duke 125

Nice. Over here it's a z1000 looks identical clearly a different engine in the states though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I seriously doubt they would put a jet ski engine in a bike They would basically have to completely redisgn the the engine so at that point they might as well just design a new one specific to the bike. Jet ski engines and motorcycle engines are two completely different beasts.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

they do have a 1400 cc engine on a bike just not SC..

might not be the same engine but its close. im talking about the size and the SC. they might be using the same idea they did on that jet ski

edit: was reading up on it and that jet ski engine is based of the zx14 engine.. so it looks like they already have the engine

.. of coarse they will use different components for a jet ski vs a motorcycle.. the jet ski needs marine grade parts and a bike doesn't. plus the cooling is way different. Kawi might be putting the 2 concepts together to make a mean bike

I seriously doubt they would put a jet ski engine in a bike They would basically have to completely redisgn the the engine so at that point they might as well just design a new one specific to the bike. Jet ski engines and motorcycle engines are two completely different beasts.

Really? Have you never seen a chevy 350 in a boat? Ever heard of rat rods? An engine is an engine, this comment shows your complete lack of automotive mechanical knowledge.

Archived