Ebayers BEWARE PINNED post??

was it not you that hated on a PAWN shop selling shit gear?

bro,.....

look else where.... and pay a LIL bit more..... fuck

Hmmmm?, I don't think I hated on a pawn shop.

Pawn shops are gold mind for me since I resell what ghetto people over look.

I do pay what I feel is a fair and legit price. I just do not like surprises when I receive what I bought.

I by no means try to get everything as cheap as possible. I am not poor. lol.

Plus I hate guys that buy shit based on price point.

Guys, "Honesty" has to count for something when buying used shit, which is the point of this thread.

"Buyer beware" should be taken out of Ebay.

Man,alot of testosterone fingers on this board. Internet bashing is still alive I see. I'm not insulted by it.

Anyone can insult someone on the internet. :D

-Frank

What I hate is when I have things posted on Ebay and people with 0 rating "buy it now" then never pay so I have to wait 7+ days for a final value credit during which I cannot repost item. The when reposted same shit happens. can't even sell things on Ebay anymore because it happens so much that my stuff is barely ever posted, it's always waiting for final value credit thing

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Seriously, ebay has their own feedback section. I just bought 4 things off there this weekend. If I am worried I read the worst reviews. I don't think people will use this as a reference everyone they are about to buy something on ebay. Just my opinion.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

You're probably right Tundra, but you never know. An alphabetical list would make a nice thing to have. Just saying.

In the last 2 wks I also purchased from Ebay. I purchased Image Dynamics CX62 V2 mids and tweeters as well as the

Fosgate T265-2S mids and the crossovers.

So the knuckle head that said "Don't buy cheap shit".....I love that, made me laugh because we all look for deals, and if

given the choice to pay retail or not, we will always choose "not". But we all make fun of people that choose "not", yet we are

all guilty of doing it ourselves.

Oh well, it's the internet.

-Frank

Hi S.W.A, s.gif Good news! We issued you a full refund of $XX.XX on Sep 14, 2014. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to your PayPal account. Please log in to PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance. s.gif

Decision:
This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
The item didn't match the seller's description. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case.
I just won the case against seller u603724. That was for the Eclipse 8062 speakers and x-over. Packaging was crappy.
Drivers were face down on the floor of the box, unprotected. barely any popcorn to take up space to keep things from moving.
This seller has a NIB pair of 8052 Eclipse components so buyer beware......point of my thread homeboy!
-Frank

your logic is flawed. If you fully intended to pay for the eclipse speakers and keep them then you paid whatever you paid for those then you paid whatever you paid for the id's it was two sperate transactions get refunded for one that was screwed up doesn't lower the cost of the other unless you knew from the beginning you were going to file a claim to try and recoup some funds to help pay for the other and if that's the case well......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've also bought and sold lots of things on eBay never had a single problem ever and you seem to be having a lot and the only thing that is constant between them is you.

Maybe you should pay more attention when buying ask for more pics, or a vid of the product and if seller won't give you any skip on buying the item. Also I have better luck scoring deals on Craigalist and you get to see the item in person before paying one dime much better way to buy used.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived