Ebayers BEWARE PINNED post??

Broke, not necessarily flawed. I purchased both sets recently with in days of each other. The Eclipse first, than the I.D.'s afterwards. When the Eclipse arrived, they were damaged. Contacted the seller immediately. Getting the refund does cover the cost of the I.D.'s which is perfect for me. The less I have to pay, the better. The I.D's are for me, the Eclipse was going to go to the Jimmy in a dual mid door panel enclosure. But I'm doing the T2652-S componets instead. And, I bought these right after the I.D's. I buy, I keep, I resell.

As far as asking for more pics. Dude you know as well I as do, that there are some sellers that go all out, and disclose alot, and others that do not....and you have to ask. Just like your girl tells you "I shouldn't have to ask you to..... whatever she is mad about...that you didn't do". You, the buyer should really not have to ask for stuff all the time. It should be legit, not iffy. Iffy sales should be removed from Ebay.

You're right about CL Broke. I just purchased these bad boys for my gf's daugher's Jimmy. I did not even hear them, but the coils tested fine so I made the guy an offer, and he accepted.

IMAG0068_zps2474d589.jpg

Ebay is hit or miss.

Here is the kickers guys, almost all of my purchases since selling on Ebay in April have been with what my buddy calls "O.P.M"..."Other people's money".

He convinced me to do this, and I love spending other's people's money to buy stuff on Ebay. I just roll the money over, buy, sell, buy sell. etc.

The GMC Jimmy,.....$3200...total....was paid for from Eay sales!

That's why I'm not neccesarily complaining ALOT, just complaining enough. Having to wait for a dispute dicussion SUCKS.

The 15's were ORIGINALLY going to go on Ebay for a quick $100 profit to fit this thing. But decided to keep them for my gf's daughter.

251769_2015204670278_6068803_n_zpsf4c25b

Why pay for it, if I can pay for it with other people's money!

And here you guys think I'm a cheap skate!

-Frank

Feedback From During iconPos_16x16.gif Nice, fast shipping!!!! Buyer:

( 344iconTealStar_25x25.gif)

Past 1 month Big Bertha Towable inflatable (#17139170****)

Exactly as described amazingly fast shipping great seller will buy from agian! Buyer:

51iconBlueStar_25x25.gif)

Past 1 month 96-03 Kawasaki ZX7R starter (#17143499****) US $10.00 iconPos_16x16.gif Exactly as described amazingly fast shipping great seller will buy from agian! Buyer: ( 51iconBlueStar_25x25.gif)

Past 1 month 96-03 KAWASAKI ZX7R Top end ! (#17143499****)

100% feedback Dude.

-Frank

Orion, I started this thread to see if we could have a list of shady Ebayer's. I am not one of them!

I was even wondering if SMD would allow some sort of pic to be posted on the Ebay auction to let other SMD member's know...

"Hey man, you're bidding on a SMD member's auction, so bid with confidence!".
Just an idea.

Please do not think I am cheap. I'm not. I would like to see a list to protect other member's from the headaches I have encountered recently.

Lighten up Orion!

-Frank

Or that person could sell in the for sale section on this site once they have a high enough post count and not pay any stupid eBay fees and the others on here will call them out in a second if they are a scammer.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Orion, I started this thread to see if we could have a list of shady Ebayer's. I am not one of them!

I was even wondering if SMD would allow some sort of pic to be posted on the Ebay auction to let other SMD member's know...

"Hey man, you're bidding on a SMD member's auction, so bid with confidence!".

Just an idea.

Please do not think I am cheap. I'm not. I would like to see a list to protect other member's from the headaches I have encountered recently.

Lighten up Orion!

-Frank

Never said you are cheap. You still haven't listed your suspected shady sellers. There is no penalty so quit bullshitting.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Broke, YES, that is my intention! Trust me, that is why I do not care if people try to insult me. It's silly. The more I post, the closer I get to getting my stuff on here.

I sell to make a quick buck to pay for shit, I rather not pay for myself. It's my buddies philosophy and OMG , he's 100% right.

And to think 18 yrs working as an ER Nurse, I was making kick-ass money, and paying retail for stuff with the $$ I made. WHY????

Now I spend other people's money. Only thing is I have to wait a week for the item to sell, and then take that $ and buy what I need.

Take for example, these bd boys. Old School OZ Audio 6.5 mids.

Picked them up in the Ghetto (Kylar96) for $20.00......they sold for $139.00

ozaudio2002_zps6ef890e6.jpg

But I had to wait a week to use the $$$. Still free $$$ for me to spend. And the $20 was from another sale I made. "Takes money to make money, but not my money".

Broke you will see that I will go all out to make the sale appropriate, and will stand behind what I sell once I start selling on here.

-Frank

"You still haven't listed your suspected shady sellers. There is no penalty so quit bullshitting".

Orion, I'm looking, I'm looking!

Here is one. TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE.

This MF sold me a Memphis 1000D that was busted. He had 100% feedback, so I bid.

Should have known better since he posted "ask questions" in the description.

I sent the amp back as he requested, but since I didn't know the new format for adding a tracking number.

I lost the case. I did provide a tracking number in the email I sent him,

BUT.....I was off my one number. That's what the Ebay rep said, on the 46th day. You only get 45 days to get your $$ back.

So didn't plug it in...in one place....and didn't give enough digits in another. lol. I learned to triple check my entries!!!!

His name is

Seller:

lgpsys ( 414iconTealStar_25x25.gif)

I'm still trying to find the Qpower 4 gauge guy, and the RF 600.2 guy. His name is Relucant something. Hmm. Will have to keep checking.

-Frank

One more thing I'd like to add buying and selling things for profit is not called spending other people's money it's called running a business and I hope you're paying taxes accordingly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived