Second Skin Audio

so been thinking about just buying some cheap 15's and going crazy

MeenGreenAudio

I say if you can do it with proper airspace then go for it!

see that is how u motivate somebody thank you

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

The way I see it, your time, your money. If it works that's awesome, if not, hopefully lesson learned. I'm not even going to comment on the part about starting a shop...lol

The way I see it, your time, your money. If it works that's awesome, if not, hopefully lesson learned. I'm not even going to comment on the part about starting a shop...lol

look to al that are like starting a shop bla bla bla, thats when i have worked at a shop gone through college and gotten out of the military not tommorow morning while im taking a shit im gonna just be like yep i own the best car audio shop in nc i dont know what im doing i cant do fiberglass, im learning right now how to tune via osciliscope

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

Don't go through collage, go through college. The irony in this statement makes me chuckle from deep within my soul.

I know this sounds dickish and it probably is. The typo just really entertained me.

You can't fit the amount of subs you're discussing PROPERLY in your ride. If you want to impress the kids at your school, get another 3500 and 2 more subs identical to what you have. Hell, that would impress me.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Don't go through collage, go through college. The irony in this statement makes me chuckle from deep within my soul.

trying to use the forums on my phone isnt the best thing in the world plus im not here for grammer im here for audio

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

I'm down for budget builds. I've had a few just to fuck with gear and see what I can do. Hell I had 4 crappy Kenwood 12s and a ppi bk1300. I had more money in my cdt mids than entire sub stage. Actually did ok but in the end crap was crap. Buying subs that one failing shop couldn't shove down others throats..bad idea...now throw in that you want to use them to promote your new business venture that's going to cost much more than your probably thinking..i just don't see a good ending to your story. I get it..being 17 wanting to do something big..cool..start a business..why not shit sounds easy.

have you taken some business courses..even at your community college..have knowledge about getting suppliers and insurance etc. I helped run a business and actually had a hand in saving a failing one that was eventually sold..its hard a fuck to have a business in a market that's already full of businesses doing exactly what you do or doing it better.

I would start off with a quality large build in you vehicle..you want to show of your skills. Do it.. Learn..understand and when your older..come out swinging with your new business.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm down for budget builds. I've had a few just to fuck with gear and see what I can do. Hell I had 4 crappy Kenwood 12s and a ppi bk1300. I had more money in my cdt mids than entire sub stage. Actually did ok but in the end crap was crap. Buying subs that one failing shop couldn't shove down others throats..bad idea...now throw in that you want to use them to promote your new business venture that's going to cost much more than your probably thinking..i just don't see a good ending to your story. I get it..being 17 wanting to do something big..cool..start a business..why not shit sounds easy.

have you taken some business courses..even at your community college..have knowledge about getting suppliers and insurance etc. I helped run a business and actually had a hand in saving a failing one that was eventually sold..its hard a fuck to have a business in a market that's already full of businesses doing exactly what you do or doing it better.

I would start off with a quality large build in you vehicle..you want to show of your skills. Do it.. Learn..understand and when your older..come out swinging with your new business.

there is a shop in town that my friends dad owns i worked there the entire last summer met company reps learned the basics got to see what a real sub can do so i know a little about it. Now saying that i know nothing about starting and running a business but if i decide too i have sundown, dd, alpine, kenwood, and jl audio reps that i can call right now and talk with them. when i was 14 my cousin brian died but me and him did a wall with 4 dd 9515s in a ranger fx4 extended cab and he died in a car crash but the subs survived and from that day audio has been the only escape but i always have the itch to get bigger, and to get louder so no matter what probably late 20s early 30s my goal is to at least start a car audio buissness

i hate to sound all mushy but all of us see audio a different way but it sure as hell isnt just ignorant people with loud stereos anymore its like a culture and only the true bass heads will understand that

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

Wow, why so much hate guys?

Follow your dreams man! I wish you the best of luck with your future. You will make it happen if you want it bad enough.

As for the 18 15's. My opinion is that you should listen to the guys on here. You came here asking for their opinions on what they do best... car audio. Basically they've told you that it's not optimal. So if you do it, at least you know it's not going to be as good as it could be. Maybe do 12 15's and keep the rest as spares if they eventually blow?

You will impress people more with build quality than build quantity.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

with all that being said maybe just save up buy 4 more zv4 15s and just do a 6th order wall with 6 zv4 15s that way i can still make it look good but it will probably beat harder than this crazy idea i had for 18 15's

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch